Virtual Bookkeeping Services
Frequent monitoring of your finances is a key ingredient for success. Most small businesses benefit from having monthly or quarterly reports. However, certain businesses in selective industries or larger businesses have more complex accounting requirements and require creative solutions. If you’re not large enough to hire full time staff but are large enough to require frequent maintenance of your accounting systems, we’re here to fill that gap.
Should your business require more frequent support, we offer customized pricing for weekly accounting services that include some or all of the additional services listed below.
In addition to your management needs, your accounting file will be ready for your CPA/tax preparer every year. We act as your liaison and communicate with them to ensure your taxes are completed accurately and in a timely manner. Knowing the common pitfalls and gaps that appear between the business owner and the external tax accountant, makes us your right hand in ensuring no costly mistakes are made.
Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly Bookkeeping
Our virtual bookkeeping services include but are not limited to:
- Categorizing transactions
- Reconciling accounts
- Customized financial reports
- Identifying fraud
- Maximizing your tax deductions
- Answering your accounting questions year-round
- Sending everything to your CPA/Tax Preparer and communicating with them throughout the year
- Communicating with third-party consultants, auditors, investors, bankers, etc.
- Document management & record keeping
You will receive preliminary reports to review and we always ask the right questions. We offer personal finance bookkeeping services as well giving you a 360 view of your financial health
Personal finance packages starting at $135/month or $300/quarter
Business bookkeeping packages starting at $175/month or $450/quarter
Contact us for pricing of accounting services provided on a weekly basis.
We offer a variety of essential services that can be added to our packages above. Contact us to request a quote for these additional services:
- Weekly updates and/or higher-level accounting needs
- Job Costing / Project or Customer Profitability
- Performance Based Reporting
- Financial Modeling
- Financial Forecasting and Modeling
- Digitized Vendor Management & Bill-Pay (Accounts Payable)
- Digitized Billing Services (Accounts Receivable)
- Payroll processing
- Insurance audits
- Sales Tax
- Federal/State/City tax compliance
- Sales commissions
- Assistance with employee unemployment claims
- Tax agency audits
- Reviewing a draft of your tax return before it’s sent to IRS
- Year-end tasks (1099s, W2s, tax forms)
- Tax preparation (third-party partners)
- Financial planning (third-party partners)
- CFO services (third-party partners)
TO LEARN HOW TO LEVERAGE OUR ENTIRE ACCOUNTING TEAM TO HANDLE THE SERVICES ABOVE, CLICK HERE.
Organize, Grow And Profit.
Work With Yari Today.